ALTA ResourcesALTA Title Action Network (TAN)
ALTA Title Action Network (TAN)The Title Action Network is open to all employees of title insurance companies, title agents, independent abstracters, title searchers, real estate attorneys, etc.
- TAN is free & takes only seconds to join!
- TAN promotes the value of the land title industry to state and federal policymakers.
- We don’t bog down your inbox & our action alerts are easy-to-understand.
- We focus on issues that are important to you and your business.
Click here to learn more about TAN and to sign up.
Minnesota has the second largest number of TAN members in the country. Thank you to MLTA members for their participation in this important organization.
ALTA Integrated Disclosure Resources
- Download ALTA's 3-Day Rule for TRID Infographic
- Tolerances with the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures
- CFPB Indicates How to Disclose Title Insurance Premiums in Seller-Pay Scenarios
- Download ALTA?s Model Settlement Statements to Use for TRID
- Bank of America Addresses TRID Questions
- FHA to Allow Changes to Settlement Certification Due to TRID
- GSEs Announce UCD Delivery Timeline and Collection Solution
- Requirements for Delivery of the Closing Disclosure
- Webinar Recording: Learn About Solutions to Effectively Share Data for TRID
- Webinar Recording: 5 Key Areas to Prime Your Operation for the New Closing Process
- How Encryption Can Help with CFPB Compliance